This year’s venue for SEMA is the Meliá Nassau Beach, an all-inclusive in the heart of Cable Beach.
Booking is now open. See the hotel website for specifics about what this location offers.
Click here for information about the Melia.
To reserve your room, contact Andrea Bochard. She can be reached at email@example.com
or called directly at 242-327-6000; if you call, speak to an agent and ask for her directly. When you book, you must tell her that you are with SEMA to get our room rate. Room rates apply for three days before and after the conference dates, subject to availability.
|Room Category||Single Rate||Double Rate||Extra Person||Child (Ages 2-12)|
|Deluxe Pool View||$255/pp||$160/pp||$120||$80|
|Premium Ocean View||$305/pp||$185/pp||$139||$93|
|Level Master Suite (Jr.)||$490/pp||$290/pp||N/A||N/A|
|One Bedroom Ocean Front Suite||$810/pp||$380/pp||$360/pp||$240|
Here are a few further clarifications -- because the rooms rates are all per person per night, if an individual books a room for 4 nights and has a roommate for two nights, he or she will pay the double rate on for two nights and the single rate for two nights.
If a double room (pool view) wishes to add a 3rd adult, then the 3rd person pays the rate of $120. So it would work as (160*2)+120=$440.00 or $146.67 pp.
Things to note about the hotel
- Group Room Rates noted above are quoted in US Dollars, PER PERSON, per night, single and double occupancy, with the option for a third or fourth person (child). Children under 2 years old stay for free, when sharing the same room with their parents; children over the age of 12 years are charged at the adult rate.
- Maximum room capacity is 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child. Quad occupancy is not permitted for adults.
- The Group Rate may apply 3 days before and 3 days after the program dates, subject to availability.
- Starbucks and dinner in Black Angus restaurant are not part of the All-Inclusive Plan.
All Inclusive Plan (AIP) Rates Include:
- Unlimited Select Brand Liquors, Wines by the Glass, Local Domestic Beer, Bottled Water and Soft Drinks
- Unlimited Dining Experience (Starbucks and Black Angus restaurant not included)
- Room Service is available; delivery fee will be applied for any category below The Level
- Private Group Events (Event Fees will apply)
- Guest Room Mini Bar Stocked Daily
- Late Night Snacks
- Gratuities for Bellmen, Doormen, Housekeeping, Beach and Pool Attendants
- Gratuities for all Food & Beverage included in the All-Inclusive Plan
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the Resort
- Use of most non-motorized Water Sports equipment
- All applicable Taxes and Levies for the All-Inclusive Plan inclusions (Government VAT and Room Levy)
Getting from the Airport to the Hotel
The best way to get to the hotel is via taxi. The fares are determined via zone, and so expect to pay $20-25 from the airport to the Meliá; this will fluctuate based upon the number of people and how many large bags you may have. Always negotiate first.
There is a bus (12b); however, there is no bus schedule and it picks up on the road outside of the airport heading west (ie, you will need to stand on the side of the road of traffic going west, which is the opposite direction that the hotel is in) before circling east towards the Meliá. It is significantly cheaper equally significantly less convenient. If you want to attempt the bus, only do so if you have a lot of time. Heading from the airport, the time that buses will most frequently pass will be at rush hour; heading to the airport, you will have more options, but make sure to ask the driver if he will go to the airport.